Wednesday 14 September 2016

puppets - stranger thn fiction?










ever since my street puppets at Christmas a few years ago, I have been slowly building up a collection of puppets to enable me to do puppet-led story telling.

I have a slowly growing cast of characters, and as the cast increases I will have the capacity to tell exponentially more stories...

for instance, as I work on my cast for David and Goliath, I have to produce a flock of sheep for David. That means I can also do the Lost Sheep. I also have to produce a Lion for David to cut his fighting teeth on - which means that I am also able to do Daniel in the lion's den.

My materials are essentially junk and glue: plastic bottles, sticks, tins, newspaper. Upcycling at it's hardiest! Here is the cast so far...

   David & his lion                                                                               

king saul & goliath



No comments:

Post a Comment